- His birthdate is 15\1\1929.
- He is not a king, but it’s just his name.
- Every fifteenth of January is his day.
- Assassinated on April 4, 1968.
- He skipped two grades from 9th to 11th grade.
- He was married in 1953.
- They celebrate his day everyday in the White House.
- He had a dream speech in 1963.
- He started collage when he was fifteen.
- He was black so he wanted that the black and white people will have the same rights, because that time they were not having the same rights.
- He went to jail because he broke the law that he thought it wasn’t fair.
- The killer of Martin is James Earl Ray.
- He wanted peace in the world.
- Civil Right Act was in 1964.
April 4, 2017