Krebs' Class Blogs

Constructing, creating, communicating, collaborating, and thinking critically in grade 5.

Cooking for my Parents Day 1 (18/4/2020)

| 23 Comments

Today I made Broccoli Chicken Casserole. Here is the recipe :

This is my brother’s favorite meal, he likes broccoli. Sorry I didn’t take any photos but it was very yummy and it was golden on top. In my later blogs I will take a few photos of me making the recipes, and the recipe, and also how it turned out.

On Thursday I planned all the meals.                   

On Thursday I also put little tabs in all the recipes and put them in the correct order.

On Friday and Saturday I pre-chopped all the vegetables I could.

On Saturday I also made Broccoli Chicken Casserole.

See you Tomorrow,

Jerome W.

23 Comments

1. Jerome, I love your plan for genius hour. You are sure to make your parents happy with your delicious meals. You jumped right in and got started, didn’t you? I love how you figured out blogging, too! Double genius hour!

Warmly,
    Mrs. Denise

2. Thank You!

3. That broccoli chicken casserole was very yummy! Thanks Jerome!

4. Jerome, you are a very organized cook! I usually look at the recipe and realize that I’m missing half the ingredients! Have you ever tried making bread? Its quite fun! Your Mom used to make bread, so maybe she can help you get started. Best wishes for your future endeavors!

5. It was pretty yummy! I enjoyed shopping for your list of veggies at the grocery store.

6. Thank you for sharing your blog spot with me. I had so much fun baking cookies with you and Thea in December. You were a hard worker and those cookies were yummy as well. You did a great job of being organized and the casserole was great , I am sure. Next time you come back to Canada, you can cook for me.

7. That was an amazing supper that you made. Good choice too! 🙂 It’s cool that you are making supper too. Gives mommy a chance to rest. Thanks Jerome!

8. I might Granny! You never know

9. You are certainly organized and it sounds absolutely yummy. And it had the endorsement of the family. Well done!
    So, how many days does this project last? We will be following along. Too bad we can’t taste it.
    Love Omi

• Thank You! This project lasts for a week, but I will only be posting posts for Saturday, Monday, Wednesday,Thursday,and Friday’s meals. But at the end of the week I will post a specific post, just for all the recipes I cooked.

10. Jerome, you did a great job. I am so proud of you for doing that all on your own. Good job!

11. That supper was delicious! I need the recipe. Thank you for inviting me over.

12. it really was yummy thanks Jerome

13. thanks for the supper Jerome

14. I’m impressed!!!