Krebs' Class Blogs

Constructing, creating, communicating, collaborating, and thinking critically in grade 5.

What I did in my Vacation ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿฅ“

| 1 Comment

My vacation was the most awesome ๐Ÿ˜‹. Thursday was the first day of the vacation ๐Ÿ˜Ž. On Thursday, I went to the mall ๐Ÿ˜Š. On Friday, I went to the mall ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. On Saturday, I went to the mall, to buy my friend a gift for her Birthday, which is on Sunday ๐ŸŽ‰. So, on Sunday I went to my friend’s Birthday ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰. On Monday, I stayed home ๐Ÿ˜ญ. On Tuesday, I went to the mall ๐Ÿ™ƒ. On Wednesday, I went to the mall ๐Ÿ˜„. On Thursday, I stayed home ๐Ÿ˜ญ. On Friday, I went to Formula 1 ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜›. On Saturday, instead of going to the Formula, I decided to go to my friend’s Birthday because I thought I will have more fun, which I did โœจ. So, on Saturday, I went to my other friend’s Birthday ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ†. On Sunday, which was the last day of the vacation ๐Ÿ˜ญ. I went to Formula 1 ๐Ÿ˜Š and in the Formula they light up a lotย of FIREWORKS ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‡โœจโœจ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ. I also went to watch a movie at 8:30 PM, called The Smurfs in The Lost Village ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ„. I drank Blue Slushy and ate mixed Popcorn. On Monday, it was back to school time ๐Ÿ˜Š. I missed all my friends ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€. The end ๐Ÿ™‚

By: Angy

Author: angy24a7

I love to dance. When I dance I feel the beat and dance from my heart.

One Comment