Krebs' Class Blogs

Constructing, creating, communicating, collaborating, and thinking critically in grade 5.

KIDNAPPERS

| 3 Comments

Have you ever been kidnapped? Well, I have almost been kidnapped, let me tell you the story.

When I was born, till I was 7 or 8, I used to live in a flat. A very small and simple flat.

While I was living there I made some friends.

One day me, my sister, the nanny, and my friends went for biking to the park. My mom and dad dropped us there and left us with the nanny.

We were having fun, and I was still young. I was like 5 years old. I did not have a bike then, so I brought my scooter.

We were playing and the nanny wanted to go to the restroom and so she did, she left my sister in charge because she was oldest.

We were playing, then these two Indian men came. One of them was holding a camera and taking pictures of us. We ran as fast as we could. I was the youngest and the slowest. They kept on following and we kept on running. Then my sister dropped something, and if she picked it up they could have caught us. So she left it and kept on running.

Then finally my parents came. We told them everything.

My mom shouted at the nanny for leaving us alone with no supervision. We tried to tell her she just wanted to go to the restroom but she did not understand.

So there, that’s the story of me, my sister, and my friends almost getting kidnapped.

BE CAREFUL.

3 Comments