Krebs' Class Blogs

Constructing, creating, communicating, collaborating, and thinking critically in grade 5.

Cupcakes

| 3 Comments

Today during study hall I went to MorgueFile and I found a picture of cupcakes. Here is the link to the picture before I edited it. Then I went to BeFunky to edit the picture. First I cropped the picture a little. Then I made it so that there would be four pictures of the cupcakes. When I was done I put the word cupcakes on it and added a border on the outside.

The reason why I used the picture of the cupcakes is because I thought that they looked really good. I think if you ever need to edit a picture I think you should use BeFunky because it is a good picture editing website. Here is a picture that I edited.

By MaKenna

Here is the picture I edited.

3 Comments

1. Hi Makenna,
    I agree that those cupcakes do look really good! Cupcakes are my favorite dessert and I especially love them with chocolate icing and sprinkles! This is an awesome blog! I just made a blog and you guys could check it out if you want at http://www.christiancsblog.edublogs.org

2. Dear Christianhk,
    Thank you for your comment. I like cupcakes too and my favorite kind of cupcakes are chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes. They are really good and I just made some on last Wednesday for Genius Hour. I will check out your blog sometime.

MaKenna

3. Pingback: Cupcakes | KrebsClass Photographers