- First, open a new post and call it “playground”. This is one you will not post, but it will remain in draft form, a place to practice.
- On your practice page, write a message about your blog in Visual view. Something like: My blog or Please visit my blog.
- Next, copy your URL from your blog.
- Highlight a word or words you want to link to your blog.
- Then click on the link button and add your URL.
- Finally, move to HTML view and copy the code.
- Paste it into the comment box along with your well-written, thoughtful comment.
February 28, 2011
by Denise Krebs