We are participating in Genius Hour to end our school year. Students will have time to work on a project of their choice. The students are expected to be productive and creative during this time.
The schedule for genius hour during English class is below:
- Sunday, 4 June
- Monday, 5 June
- Wednesday, 7 June
- Sunday, 11 June
- Monday, 12 June
- Presentations will be the last week of school from 13-15 June.
- decide if they want to work by themselves or with one or two others.
- formulate a question to answer during Genius Hour.
- plan, research and think critically about a topic or their choice
- produce something to share with our class and possibly the world
What is it that you love and want to learn more about?
How can we share what we learn with others?