Krebs' Class Blogs

Constructing, creating, communicating, collaborating, and thinking critically in grade 5.

What I did in my Vacation πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ₯“

| 1 Comment

My vacation was the most awesome πŸ˜‹. Thursday was the first day of the vacation 😎. On Thursday, I went to the mall 😊. On Friday, I went to the mall πŸ˜ƒ. On Saturday, I went to the mall, to buy my friend a gift for her Birthday, which is on Sunday πŸŽ‰. So, on Sunday I went to my friend’s Birthday πŸŽπŸŽ‰. On Monday, I stayed home 😭. On Tuesday, I went to the mall πŸ™ƒ. On Wednesday, I went to the mall πŸ˜„. On Thursday, I stayed home 😭. On Friday, I went to Formula 1 πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜›. On Saturday, instead of going to the Formula, I decided to go to my friend’s Birthday because I thought I will have more fun, which I did ✨. So, on Saturday, I went to my other friend’s Birthday πŸŽˆπŸŽ†. On Sunday, which was the last day of the vacation 😭. I went to Formula 1 😊 and in the Formula they light up a lotΒ of FIREWORKS πŸŽ†πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡βœ¨βœ¨πŸ’₯πŸ’₯. I also went to watch a movie at 8:30 PM, called The Smurfs in The Lost Village πŸ‘πŸ„. I drank Blue Slushy and ate mixed Popcorn. On Monday, it was back to school time 😊. I missed all my friends πŸ˜πŸ˜€. The end πŸ™‚

By: Angy

Author: angy24a7

I love to dance. When I dance I feel the beat and dance from my heart.

One Comment

1. wow such a great story

keep going