Krebs' Class Blogs

Constructing, creating, communicating, collaborating, and thinking critically in grade 5.

Jupiter

| 8 Comments

The planet Jupiter in our solar system is the largest planet in the solar system. It has the most mass, spins around its axis the fastest, and it has the most moons, around 63. Jupiter is named after the Roman king of gods, Jupiter.

It has a Red Spot started hundreds of years ago, named as the Great Red Spot. In the 2000’s, a group of White gas spun to form the color red, named as the Little Red Spot just Southwest the Great Red Spot.

Without Jupiter, Earth won’t exist because Jupiter destroyed the first 3 rocky planets before Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars.

Author: Hamoodi4Muhammad

Hello! I'm Muhammad Safwan. I am kind of new here! I started using edublogs when we started the 2016-2017 Year. I am 10 1/2 years old. I study at Al Raja School.

8 Comments

1. I always want to go to Jupiter. I want to see the hole that is size of the earth.

2. Wow , this post is really awesome. I wish I could go to Jupiter, too. The facts about Jupiter are really awesome it makes me want to visit it in future. When you go don’t forget to tell the Aliens that I love them.

• Thanks Salma! I wish I could go to Jupiter too!(but I want to go to Saturn first!).
      I think I need a hard time to tell the aliens that they love you because Jupiter doesn’t have a surface!

• Dear Mohammed,

Saturn is awesome too with it’s ring. I wonder if that ring is made up of many slices of it. That’s awesome that Jupiter does not have a surface. Is it the only planet that does not have a surface?

Sincerely,
        Salma

• Dear Salma,

All the gas planets which includes: Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune, doesn’t have any surface because they are made of gas. Saturn does not have only one ring, it has about 6 rings! But every ring has different measures.

Sincerely,
          Muhammad Safwan

• They live in the core