Krebs' Class Blogs

Constructing, creating, communicating, collaborating, and thinking critically in grade 5.

Imagination Chapter

| 0 comments

Have you ever wondered of making games and other things out of cardboard? Using the makey makey machine? Make things from other things? Well, go to the Imagination Chapter!! You will have so much fun and you will like it!

I go to the Imagination Chapter every other week. I have so much fun and we meet, build & play, and finally we share what we’ve done. The last time we met I figured out how to plug the Makey Makey Machine and first we played a game in Beno.com. It was a game like super mario which was like collecting money and jumping. We plugged the space bar and the arrow keys and we tested it. We successfully did it!!! Our teacher Mrs. Denise gave us a doughnut which we used it for a space bar. We used our bodies for the arrow keys. After we saw that we’re getting the hang of it, we went to a racing game which was harder than I thought it will be. It took us a while until we got the hang of it. When time was finished, I shared what I did. I was proud of what I did!!!

Author: Denise Krebs

I'm the chief learner in life's adventure.