Here are the questions our learners are answering today in genius hour:
- What’s a good way to make a Minecraft creation into a video to share with the world?
- What cool effects can we add to an iMovie?
- What do missionaries do and what risks do they take?
- How do we make moon bars?
- How many airplanes can I make with these random Lego pieces?
- Can we tell a story without telling the story?
- How do hydraulic systems work? How can I make a model hydraulic system?
- How can we create something to help junior highers survive junior high?