Congratulations to these Krebs’ Class Bloggers who were featured on the “Visit These” blog page this week. Molly, Ryan, Allison, Crystal, Abby
If you don’t know how to get on the visit page, ask one of them.
- Mr. Heinrich asked us to take a survey, so his class can get to know Division 19’s readers. Click here for the survey.
- Make connections with the students who have come to visit your blogs.
- Visit other student blogs and leave comments. Or go visit someone in the Cool Classes blogroll. Be sure to review and use our Commenting Guidelines.
- Make a post about Week 2 or Week 3 Challenges and link back to the Challenge page.
- If you don’t have a working counter or map on your blog, get one.
You can ask for help from Mrs. Krebs, Vanessa, Chandler or others who know how to put widgets into their blog.
- Do three or more activities on Week 3 Challenges.
- Get a blogging challenge badge and add it to your sidebar. Here’s how: Open the badge image and save the URL. Add it to your Playground post as an image URL. Then copy the HTML code and put it in a widget text box.
- Check out some of the cool widgets that other bloggers have and get one for your blog.
- Leave a comment on Week 3 Challenges telling what you did for Challenge 3 with a link back to your blog.